oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.
1365 Discussions

Purchasing Single-user license and upgrading to Multi-user license; downloading older version

Francisa
Beginner

Hi,

I have the following questions about purchasing/upgrading license for OneAPI toolkit and about downloading an older version of the software to an isolated environment.

1. We would like to test if OneAPI toolkit will work well in our isolated environment. We are interested in the version from 2021 and not the latest version. We are not sure if we will eventually require multi-user license. Would it be possible to buy a single user license and then upgrade it to a multi-user license if required later? Will the price paid for the single user license be applied toward the purchase of the multi-user license?
  2. How can I download the entire OneAPI toolkit so that it could be installed on a system without internet access?

Thank you very much for your prompt reply.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
ArpanB_Intel

Hi Francis, please contact your nearest re-seller/distributor for any query regarding the purchase of a license. They would support you throughout the purchase process.

To contact your nearest re-seller/distributor, please click here: https://software.intel.com/content/www/us/en/develop/tools/resellers.html, and scroll down to select your country from the drop down menu. You will be presented with their contact information.

Please note that older licenses are only available to users with a license. To download the full installer, please click here: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/developer/tools/oneapi/base-toolkit-download.html, and choose the OFFLINE installer(size in gigabytes).

0 Kudos
ArpanB_Intel

Francis, unfortunately we were unable to hear back from me.

If you have any further queries, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel®.

0 Kudos