oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.
1401 Discussions

Where can I download older versions 2021(Linux) of Intel OneAPI Basekit and HPCkit

Leon0028
Beginner

Dear Intel Community,

I want to install the oneapi on system of centos 7, it seem that the newest version of oneapi do not support the centos 7, so I have to find the old version of it, for example 2021.3.

So, generally, where I can find the this version of oneapi?

Thanks, 

Leon

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Vipin_Singh1

Hi Lv Xianglin, we would like to inform you that older version of Intel® oneAPI Base Toolkit and Intel® HPC Toolkit has been removed publicly. You will find only latest version of Intel® oneAPI Toolkits available publicly. 

Please note that Intel® has decided that Intel® oneAPI Toolkits Versions: 2023.1.0 and earlier are not supported anymore. We urge users to upgrade to the latest version of Intel® developer tools. The unsupported versions do not include the latest functional and security updates. These versions are targeted to be removed after a period. For more information refer to the link:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/developer/articles/release-notes/oneapi-supported-product-versions.htm, and scroll down to the Unsupported Product Version.

Intel® oneAPI users with active Intel Priority Support can access older versions via a secure portal you gain access to as part of your support subscription. Kindly refer below link for more details:

FAQ's Priority Support Link: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/developer/get-help/faq-priority-support.html

0 Kudos
Vipin_Singh1

Hi Lv Xianglin, unfortunately we were unable to hear back from you. 

If you have any further query, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel®. 

0 Kudos