oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.

fail to rehost floating license server

tempei
Beginner

Hi

I have a floating license for Parallel Studio XE Composer Edition for Fortran and C++ Linux* 2020, and priority customer support has expired 2020.  But, I was not able to rehost the server information on the website.  After I updated server id and name on the activation attributes page, I got an error "Please fill in the mandatory details".   Could you help me to rehost?

Tempei

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Vipin_Singh1

Hi tempei, we have sent you a private message and asked for some confidential information. Please check your community inbox and share the details with us via private message.

0 Kudos
Vipin_Singh1

Hi Tempei, we have sent you a private message. Kindly check your community inbox.

0 Kudos
Vipin_Singh1

Hi Tempei, we have successfully updated the new server details in your license. Kindly log into the Intel® Registration Center and download the latest license files.

0 Kudos
Vipin_Singh1

Hi Tempei, we have sent you a private message. Kindly check your community inbox.

0 Kudos
Vipin_Singh1

Hi Tempei, unfortunately, we were unable to hear back from you. 

If you have any further queries, please post a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel®.

0 Kudos