oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.
1401 Discussions

in need for OneAPI Base (2022.0.3.226) and HPC toolkits

oneAPI-usr
Beginner

Hi,

I need to download this version of OneAPI Base (2022.0.3.226) and HPC toolkits. I went to registration center to see if i can find it but unfortunately it's not there. Can someone points me to a location where i can find offline installer for windows? I'm interested in this specific version.

thanks

OneAPI-usr

0 Kudos
4 Replies
ArpanB_Intel

Hi Ahmed, all of the Intel® oneAPI toolkits are available for free download and may be used for commercial and non-commercial purposes.

To download the toolkit:

For Linux* operating systems, you can download and install some of the toolkits via Docker* or package managers, such as YUM, APT and Zypper*

When downloading, sign in to your Intel account to ensure that you get notifications of software updates.

0 Kudos
oneAPI-usr
Beginner

Hi again,

The version found in the download is not the one i'm interested in. the download link gives you 2022.2.0. I'm interested in getting my hands on this version 2022.0.3.226. This is due to software build audits that we have to go through every year. Our applications are built using 2022.0.3.226 and we have to have this version available for our auditors. Can someone share any info on where/how to get this specific version please?

0 Kudos
ArpanB_Intel

Ahmed, we checked our internal repositories.

We were unable to find Intel® oneAPI Base Toolkit & Intel® oneAPI HPC Toolkit of the version 22.0.3.226. The first release of the 2022 edition is 2022.1.0.116.

0 Kudos
ArpanB_Intel

Ahmed, unfortunately we were unable to hear back from you.

If you have any further queries, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel®.

0 Kudos