oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.
1285 Discussions

onaAPI base and HPC toolkit 2021 Offline Installer

amahany
Beginner

Hi, 

I am trying to download the OneAPI base and HPC toolkits v. 2021, but I can not find a direct download link. Would you please share with me direct links to the OneAPI base and HPC toolkits v. 2021 for Linux?

Thanks 

0 Kudos
1 Solution
ArpanB_Intel

Ahmed, we have shared some information internally. Please check your inbox for further updates.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
ArpanB_Intel

Hi Ahmed, we have contacted you internally to collect some information. Please check your inbox and respond to us there as the information is non-public in nature.

0 Kudos
amahany
Beginner

I received an email that there is a private message, but I did not find it in the inbox. How can i share with you the required data? 

0 Kudos
amahany
Beginner

If it possible to share with me direct links to the offline installer for oneAPI base and HPC toolkits v. 2022, I would be grateful. 

0 Kudos
ArpanB_Intel

Ahmed, we have shared some information internally. Please check your inbox for further updates.

amahany
Beginner

Thanks a lot for your reply, received. 

0 Kudos
ArpanB_Intel

Ahmed, thank you for accepting our solution. We are glad that the issue is resolved.

If you have any further queries, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel®.

0 Kudos