I'm trying to install oneAPI 2022.1 for Windows 10 in VMWare. The installer (for Base and HPC) extracts the files and continues, but it shows a blank screen instead of the installation choices. FWIW, I haven't had problems with installing previous oneAPI versions. A screen shot is attached with this post.
Thanks for posting your concern on the forum. Please check and let us know if the below requirements are met on the VMWare.
- 3 GB of disk space (minimum) if only installing compiler and its libraries: Intel oneAPI DPC++/C++ Compiler, Intel® DPC++ Compatibility Tool, Intel® oneAPI DPC++ Library and Intel® Threading Building Block.
- Maximum of ~24 GB disk space if installing all components. And during the installation process, the installer may need up to 6 GB of additional temporary disk storage to manage the download and intermediate installation files.
However, if you are facing the issue while these requirements are met then please get back to us with the below details.
- The log files, if generated, in the path- C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\oneAPI\logs
- The size of RAM that is dedicated to the VMWare.
- The name of the processor's family
- Is there any accelerator being used?
- Is a different version of the product toolkit already installed on the same system?
The above information will allow us to understand the situation better.
Archive containing log files is attached.
Avail. Disk Space: 94 GB
Ram: 8 GB
Processor: Quad-Core Intel Core i7 (I7-7920HQ
Graphics: 3D Accelerate 3D Graphics enabled
1GB Shared graphics memory
Intel HD Graphics 630, Radeon Pro 560
Previous Products have been uninstalled.
Thanks for the details and the logs. We are checking on them with our internal team. Please wait for 2-3 business days. We will get back to you as soon as possible.