oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.
1290 Discussions

"Your support ID is:..." message is shown when clicking download link.

MH06
Beginner

Hi, 

When I clicked, "Foxit PDF Reader can be downloaded here",
"The requested URL was rejected. ... Your support ID is ... "
message is shown.
I use Chrome version 91.0.4471.106.

Could you tell what should I do to download Foxit?

I searched "Your support ID is"  in community, found several posts, but could not found effective solution.

Regards,

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi MH06,

Thanks for posting your concern. However, please note, this forum topic is for support on getting started questions for Intel® oneAPI Toolkits, Intel® Parallel Studio XE and Intel® System Studio. The 'support ID' searches you found in this community forum refer to the support ids regarding those questions.

Please note, Foxit PDF Reader is a third-party product. For any issues regarding it, we would recommend you check and contact Foxit through their support options.

Regards,

Soumya

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi MH06,

Thanks for posting your concern. However, please note, this forum topic is for support on getting started questions for Intel® oneAPI Toolkits, Intel® Parallel Studio XE and Intel® System Studio. The 'support ID' searches you found in this community forum refer to the support ids regarding those questions.

Please note, Foxit PDF Reader is a third-party product. For any issues regarding it, we would recommend you check and contact Foxit through their support options.

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi MH06,

We are closing the thread since we have not heard from you in the last 20 days. However, feel free to create a new thread if there are any queries or concerns. Have a nice day ahead.

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos