oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.
1422 Discussions

unable to generate license to rehost concurrent license server

James_M_2
Beginner

I am trying to move my two concurrent licenses for Parallel Studio XE Composer Edition for Fortran and C++ to a new license server on the https://lemcenter.intel.com/licenses/rehostLicense site. Both licenses are under active M&S. The message I am receiving on trying to do this says, "Please fill in the mandatory details" .  The completed fields are the same ones that are filled in on the current license server assigned, that I have to move. Those fields cover all mandatory detail fields on the web form, taking the red * as the mandatory field flag. 

The values in the fields are also valid. I have tried different browsers. Always the same error.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
ArpanB_Intel

Hi James, we have contacted you internally with some information. Please check you inbox and respond us internally as the information is non-public in nature.

0 Kudos
ArpanB_Intel

James, unfortunately we were unable to hear back from you.

If you have any further queries, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel®.

0 Kudos