Programmable Devices
CPLDs, FPGAs, SoC FPGAs, Configuration, and Transceivers
20717 Discussions

Ordering from Europe

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Hello, 

I have been told that there is an altera europe website but I can't find it (spent an hour on it). I would like to know if this website really exist or not and if we can order from this website. 

Indeed, I live in UK and my college asked me to order a development kit from the europe website. 

Many thanks, 

Nicolas.
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Arrow is who you would contact to buy one over here across the pond. Here is a number I see for and Arrow office over your way: 

Arrow 

Edinburgh Way, Harlow 

Essex CM20 2DF 

United Kingdom 

Tel: 01279 626777 

I see an Altera office in the UK at: 

Altera Europe 

Holmers Farm Way 

High Wycombe 

Buckinghamshire 

United Kingdom 

HP12 4XF 

Tel: +44 1494 602000 

If that doesn't work for you, post anew and I'll ask a sales manager in the US for a better point of contact. 

-- Not randy, Randall.
0 Kudos
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Thank you for your reply. 

Actually, what I need to know is whether there is another Altera website where I can order goods for EU customers that is not the main website. (For example, a european website where I could ordered online.) All I have found is the office you mentionned. 

I will try to contact them. Thank you.
0 Kudos
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

The sales contacts I have did not have information about an Altera run web site different for the UK. 

I see, you are looking to stay with the web. Did you see this link? 

https://www.altera.com/education/univ/enroll_form/unv-board_purchase.jsp 

This page seems to allow education related dev kit purchases, including for reagions outside the US. And, there is a link to a European partner.
0 Kudos