AI Tools from Intel
Find answers to your toolkit installation, configuration, and get-started questions.
96 Discussions

Inquiry Regarding AegisAI's Participation in Intel Developer Zone Program

Blueblock
Beginner

Hello,

I hope this message finds you well. I'm reaching out to inquire about AegisAI's participation in the Intel Developer Zone program. Could you please confirm if AegisAI is currently part of the program?

Additionally, if they are involved, I would appreciate any information regarding how the program works and the benefits it offers to participants like AegisAI.

Thank you for your time and assistance.

0 Kudos
12 Replies
Vipin_Singh1

Hi Nicolas, we have sent you a private message. Kindly check your community inbox.

0 Kudos
Blueblock
Beginner

Hi I looked at my message but I don't have the answer to my question

To be more accurate this is what I'm referring too Screenshot 2024-05-03 at 09.43.40.png

Aegis https://www.aiaegis.org/ which is registered in UK claim to be part of Inter Developper Zone

I would like to know if it is true?

0 Kudos
Stase
Beginner

Blueblock, did you ever receive an answer on this? I am curious as well. 

0 Kudos
Blueblock
Beginner

No I didn't receive an answer yet!!

0 Kudos
Vipin_Singh1

Hi Nicolas, we have sent you a private message. Kindly check your community inbox.

0 Kudos
Stase
Beginner

Vipin, I am also curious of the same question. 

0 Kudos
Blueblock
Beginner

This is what the team sent me :

Hi Nicolas, thank you for your response. We would like to inform you that we are working on your case with our higher team. We will get back to you as soon as possible.

We truly appreciate your patience and understanding.

Have a great day ahead!

0 Kudos
Blueblock
Beginner
0 Kudos
Blueblock
Beginner

I still not got the answer to my question, could you please investigate

Thanks

0 Kudos
Ronnyde
Beginner

The question that has been asked is clear and concise. Please respond with transparency as soon as possible. Is it true that they have been accepted into the program? A lack of transparency or a clear response may be understood as a sign of complicity in a potential fraud.

Awaiting your response...

0 Kudos
Ronnyde
Beginner

Additionally, if they are involved, I would appreciate any information regarding how the program works and the benefits it offers to participants like AegisAI.

Thank you for your assistance.

0 Kudos
Blueblock
Beginner

Obviously the programme is open to everyone, so you don't need to be accepted. Brian has distorted the truth. What's more, given the lack of communication from the aegis team, I suspect that part of the team has left the project and that Brian is on his own.

Maybe he'll let the project die and leave with the 2 million, maybe not.
I'm out, because obviously there are big problems internally.

0 Kudos