Analyzers
Community support for Analyzers (Intel VTune™ Profiler, Intel Advisor, Intel Inspector)
4969 Discussions

Eclipse plugin of Vtune for Linux IA64?

robbie_j
Beginner
When will the Eclipse plugin of Vtune for Linux IA64 be available?
0 Kudos
4 Replies
jeffrey-gallagher
It's in beta now, Robbie.J, VTune Analyzer 8.1 for Linux. (The current released version is 8.0) Are you interested in kicking the tires on the beta product?
cheers
shm
0 Kudos
robbie_j
Beginner
Sure. I'm very glad to do this.
How can I contribute my help?

jdgallag wrote:
It's in beta now, Robbie.J, VTune Analyzer 8.1 for Linux. (The current released version is 8.0) Are you interested in kicking the tires on the beta product?

cheers

shm

0 Kudos
robbie_j
Beginner
When will the beta version become an available release version?
What's the time table?
0 Kudos
jeffrey-gallagher

Hey RobbieJ!

Updated info here follows!

1) I just found out that the beta is NOT an open program, which means only a hand-selected group of companies is kicking the tires on the software. I was told -- correctly -- that it was a mistake for me to offer the beta program to anybody not already involved. What this means is, don't expect to be contacted about getting the new test software, ok?

2) As for when you can expect to see the final software with the GUI you are hoping to see,I wasn't able to find an answer to that question just yet! BUT, I'm sure that one of the regular forum hosts here will have that answer, and will post it for all to see sometime soon.

I hope this helps!

cheers

jdg

0 Kudos