Analyzers
Talk to fellow users of Intel Analyzer tools (Intel VTune™ Profiler, Intel Advisor)

Intel Advisor

drenik__andres
Beginner

Hi,

This is my first post so I'll try to do my best to make the issue as clear as possible. I'm trying to use Intel Advisor 2017 for the first time to verify a quite simple Fortran code and I cannot get it to work. I follow the steps included in this tutorial https://software.intel.com/en-us/get-started-with-advisor-threading-advisor, and run the GUI using these lines of code:

cd /opt/intel

source advisor_2017/advixe-vars.sh

export PATH=/opt/intel/advisor_2017.1.1.486553/bin64:$PATH

cd /opt/intel/parallel_studio_xe_2017.1.043

./psxevars.sh

advixe-gui

Then I create a new project. The only thing that I change in "Project Properties" is the Application section, where I include the path to the compiled executable file. When I run the Survey analysis I get the following message: No data/Data loading failed/Error message: operation was succesful. In the Collection Log it says: Error 0x4000002a (Database interface error) -- Cannot run data transformation `Add fake loop data'. If I check what is going on in the terminal I get the following error message: path_to_application: error while loading shared libraries: libiomp5.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory. I'm running this on Linux Centos 7.

Thank you for any kind of help

Best,

Andres

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Alexandra_S_Intel
0 Kudos