Analyzers
Talk to fellow users of Intel Analyzer tools (Intel VTune™ Profiler, Intel Advisor)
4995 Discussions

Intel Inspector 2021 Internal Error

eallgood
Beginner

Hi all,

I am working on an application that has both a Windows and QNX  build. I was trying to use Intel Inspector 2021 to detect memory leaks in the Windows build version, but after setting the target to my .exe, I received the following error: "Error: An internal error has occurred. Our apologies for this inconvenience. Please gather a description of the steps leading up to the problem and contact the Intel customer support team. Application exit code: -1". 

I've attached screenshots of the output as well, in case this is helpful. Does anyone have suggestions of what I ought to do?  

Thanks,

E

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Gopika_Intel

Hi

Thank you for posting in Intel Analyzers forum. Could you please share us with the following:

1.    The executable, so that we can try it from our end

2.    Whether you’re using command line/GUI

Inspector comes with some samples. We were able to run detect leaks in them. We also suggest you run any one of the samples and see if you could run detect leaks in them. See if the error occurs only while you run your application.

Regards

Gopika

0 Kudos
Gopika_Intel

Hi,

We haven’t heard from you in awhile. Is your issue resolved. Let us know your updates.

Regards

Gopika

0 Kudos
Gopika_Intel

Hi,

We haven’t heard from you in a while. Assuming your issue is resolved, we’re no longer monitoring this thread. For further issues and queries please raise a new thread. We’d be glad to help you.

Regards

Gopika 

0 Kudos