The Intel® Parallel Studio XE 2016 Beta program is now available. In this beta test, you will have early access to Intel® Parallel Studio XE 2016 products and the opportunity to provide feedback to help make our products better. Registration is easy through the Intel® Parallel Studio XE 2016 Pre-Beta Survey.
This suite of products brings together exciting new technologies along with improvements to Intel’s existing software development tools:
- Expanded Standards and Features –Scaling Development Efforts Forward
Additional language support for C11 and C++14, Fortran 2008 Submodules and IMPURE ELEMENTAL, and C Interoperability from Fortran 2015, and OpenMP* 4.1 TR 3. New support for SIMD operator use with SSE integer types, Intel® Cilk™ Plus combined Parallel and SIMD loops, OpenMP* 4.0 user-defined reductions (C++ only), enhanced uninitialized variable detection (Fortran only), feature improvements to Intel’s Language Extensions for Offload, annotated source listings, and a new directory structure. All available in the Intel® C/C++ and Fortran Compiler 16.0 Beta.
- Vectorization – Boost Performance by Utilizing Vector Instructions/Units
Vectorization Advisor identifies new vectorization opportunities as well as improvements to existing vectorization and highlights them in your code. It makes actionable coding recommendations to boost performance and estimates the speedup. Available in the new Intel® Advisor XE 2016 Beta!
- Big Data Analytics – Easily Build IA Optimized Data Analytics Application
Intel® Data Analytics Acceleration Library (DAAL) will help data scientists speed through big data challenges with optimized IA functions
- The Intel® Math Kernel Library 11.3 Beta introduces Inspector - Executor API for Sparse BLAS: a new two-stage API for sparse Matrix Vector Multiplication format, as well as MPI wrappers to support custom MPI Implementations
- The Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives 9.0 Beta adds new APIs to support external threading – a feature which allows users to choose different threading approaches for the applications
- Scalable MPI Analysis – Fast & Lightweight Analysis for 32K+ Ranks
Intel® Trace Analyzer and Collector adds a new MPI Performance Snapshot feature for easy-to-use, scalable MPI statistics collection and analysis of large MPI jobs to identify areas for improvement
- Enhanced OpenMP* analysis and MPI+OpenMP multi-rank analysis
Intel® VTune™ Amplifier 2016 Beta adds OpenMP parallelization inefficiency, imbalance and work sharing analysis to tune for more efficient use of parallel regions. It also now supports multi-rank analysis of MPI compute nodes with or without OpenMP use.
If you are ready to get started, follow this link to complete the pre-beta survey, register, and download the beta software:
For more details and information about this beta program, check out the Intel® Parallel Studio XE 2016 Beta page, which includes additional information in the FAQ and What’s New documents.
As a Beta tester, you’ll be expected to provide feedback to our development teams via Beta surveys and submissions at Intel® Premier Support.
By using any of the Intel® Parallel Studio XE 2016 Beta components you agree to participate in the Intel® Software Improvement Program. Intel may automatically receive anonymous information about how you use this product. No personally identifiable information is collected and you will receive no additional follow up emails due to this program. Intel is committed to respecting your privacy.
We greatly value your input in helping us release quality products.
The Intel Parallel Studio XE Beta Program Team
Developer Products Division