Analyzers
Talk to fellow users of Intel Analyzer tools (Intel VTune™ Profiler, Intel Advisor)

Viewing report files

newport_j
Beginner

It has taken me seven days to get the Intel Advisor software ruiing. It is just now making reports.

That is severely cutting into my 31 day eval period. Is it possible to get it extended?

Also, I am now gewnerating reports in xml and csv format. I cannot do anything

with them; I cannot view them. How do I read them? I am using Centos 6.3 64 bit Linux.

Any help appreciated. thanks in advance.

Newport_j 

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Ravi_V_Intel
Employee
Hello Newport_j, Please send your request for extended evaluation to the following email address: ravi DOT vemuri AT intel DOT com and I will follow up on your request. Please let me know if I can help further. Thank you. Intel Developer Support
0 Kudos
Ravi_V_Intel
Employee
Hello Newport_j, If you are able to use the Intel(R) Advisor XE GUI, it can simplify the process of viewing and analyzing the results. I highly recommend it. Here is a link that describes things in greater detail: Windows* instructions To launch the Advisor XE gui, please execute the following command where "myProject" is the Advisor XE project file (typically has the extension ".advixeproj" extension and if you don't specify a project file name, the project file name is typically "config.advixeproj"). advixe-gui ./myProject Please let me know if I can help further. Thank you. Intel Developer Support
0 Kudos
newport_j
Beginner
The link thta you gave me in your reponse is not working. it says the page s unavailable. Please send another. Newport_j
0 Kudos
Ravi_V_Intel
Employee
Hello Newport_j, I fixed the link - please double check now. Sorry for the inconvenience. Intel Developer Support
0 Kudos