Analyzers
Talk to fellow users of Intel Analyzer tools (Intel VTune™ Profiler, Intel Advisor)
4995 Discussions

"amplxe-runss -V“ is OK, but I can't use the remote linux(ssh).Same problem but solutions don't work

dont_rush
Beginner

Hello,

I come across almost the same problem as https://community.intel.com/t5/Analyzers/quot-amplxe-runss-V-is-OK-but-i-can-t-use-the-remote-linux-ssh/m-p/1403066#M22394 except for my OS being win10.Shown as p1 and p2.I've tried the approach provided by AlekhyaV_Intel but still don't work.Shown as p3.And I've noticed that the issue poster used a self solution but I cannot actually figure out the precise method.So could you please help me with the matter.

Regards,

DR

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
ShyamS_Intel

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Intel Communities.

Could you please provide the OS details which you are trying to connect?

While configuring in VTune, you can provide details in SSH Destination by using following commands like mentioned in image

Get username using: hostname

Get ip using: hostname -I

ShyamS_Intel_0-1663937395436.png

If this resolves your issue, make sure to accept this as a solution. This would help others with similar issue. Thank you

Thanks,

Shyam Sundar

0 Kudos
dont_rush
Beginner

Hi,

My remote OS version detail is shown as below.

Linux version 4.15.0-163-generic (buildd@lcy01-amd64-021) (gcc version 7.5.0 (Ubuntu 7.5.0-3ubuntu1~18.04)) #171-Ubuntu SMP Fri Nov 5 11:55:11 UTC 2021

I tried to use the format above [:port] but still the same.

Regards,

DR

0 Kudos