Application Acceleration With FPGAs
Programmable Acceleration Cards (PACs), DCP, FPGA AI Suite, Software Stack, and Reference Designs
477 Discussions

5G LDPC Transmitter and Receiver Test Cases

MABLE
Beginner
Hi,

How to run test cases of 5G LDPC transmit/receive test cases mentioned in an907 document.

As of now I have done l1 and testmac in FlexRAN 22.03 using PAC N3000 card as per an912 document and the tests are successful. But I'm unable to find the commands for testing different 5G LDPC test cases.

Thanks in advance,

Mable George

0 Kudos
6 Replies
JonWay_C_Intel
Employee

Hi there,

You can choose a different testfile. Example:

./l2.sh --testfile=icelake-sp/icxsp_mu0_10mhz_4x4_hton.cfg

0 Kudos
JonWay_C_Intel
Employee

We do not receive any response from you to the previous question/reply/answer that I have provided. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

0 Kudos
MABLE
Beginner

Hi,

Can I get a positive response for the below mentioned post which I have posted before.

Thanks

Hi,

Thanks for the response. But actually what I wanted to test was the LDPC testcases for throughput with variable base-graph(BG) and code rate(k/n). Right-now the command which you provide is about running same test case multiple times and gets the throughput(ie. as per my understanding).

Please guide me through how can I change the BG and coderate and verify the  throughput as per attached image.

Also I wanted to take out the FEC processed data from PAC card to external device directly through the the ethernet ports available on card. How can I do it?

Thanks in advance,

Mable George

0 Kudos
MABLE
Beginner

Hi,

Thanks for the response. But actually what I wanted to test was the LDPC testcases for throughput with variable base-graph(BG) and code rate(k/n). Right-now the command which you provide is about running same test case multiple times and gets the throughput(ie. as per my understanding).

Please guide me through how can I change the BG and coderate and verify the  throughput as per attached image.

Also I wanted to take out the FEC processed data from PAC card to external device directly through the the ethernet ports available on card. How can I do it?

Thanks in advance,

Mable George

0 Kudos
JonWay_C_Intel
Employee

You should use testbbdev: https://doc.dpdk.org/guides/tools/testbbdev.html

Use the vectors provided in test-vectors/*.data in DPDK

If you look into the *.data test vectors. It indicates the BG and other parameters. 

See example below:

JonWay_C_Intel_0-1668487469911.png

For througput, run the bbdevtest with "- c throughput".

Example: 

[root@localhost test-bbdev]# ../../build/app/dpdk-test-bbdev -c 0xfff0 -a$PF -- -t 15 -n 1 -b 1 -l 16 -c throughput -v ./ldpc_enc_default.data

You can also contact your local Intel FAE for assistance.

0 Kudos
MABLE
Beginner

Hi JonWay,

Please provide solution to 2nd part of my post also..

I'm going through the command which you have provided.I will update on it.

Thanks in advance,

Mable George

0 Kudos