Application Acceleration With FPGAs
Programmable Acceleration Cards (PACs), DCP, FPGA AI Suite, Software Stack, and Reference Designs
477 Discussions

Error enumerating AFCs: no driver available

JiyuanWang
Beginner

Dear admin,

When I connect to DevCloud for FPGA and login in, I want to run t2s performance benchmark: https://github.com/IntelLabs/t2sp/tree/master/t2s/tests/performance/. When I try to run the script

./test.sh (devcloud|local) (gemm|conv|capsule) (a10|gen9) (tiny|large) (hw|emulator)

or offload the bitstream by myself: 

aocl program acl0 a.aocx  

it went wrong like this:

Error parsing device name '????'

Error parsing device name '????'

However, the above two options work fine for me last week. So it would be great if someone can help me to confirm if this is a devcloud's problem, or I miss something important?

Thanks,
Jiyuan Wang

0 Kudos
6 Replies
BoonBengT_Intel

Hi @JiyuanWang,

Thank you for posting in Intel community forum and hope all is well.
My guess is that it might be devcloud nodes instabilities, as mention previously it was working.

Just to clarify this is the steps you have followed right?
And do you know which nodes that you are connected to when it was working and not?
Hope to hear from you soon.

Best Wishes
BB

0 Kudos
JiyuanWang
Beginner

Hi BB,

Yes, I think I have followed right since I can successfully run the t2s benchmark last week.

I tried s001-n137, s005-n001, s005-n002, and all of them reported the same error message.

Thanks for the reply!

0 Kudos
AbenezerWudenhe
Beginner

Hello,

was this issue ever solved? I am having the same issue on devcloud nodes with  Arria 10 OneAPI. Please let me know when possible. Thank you.

0 Kudos
BoonBengT_Intel

Hi @JiyuanWang,

Noted on the inputs on the nodes mention, we are currently looking into the platform itself to further checked.
Apologies for the inconvenient cause, but we will get back to you for any updates as soon as possible
Thank you for the patients.

Best Wishes
BB

0 Kudos
JiyuanWang
Beginner

Well, actually seems it has been solved yesterday

But for the last two weeks, such errors did happen.

0 Kudos
BoonBengT_Intel

Hi @JiyuanWang,

Great! Good to know that it is working now, there are some platform anomaly from our end and we apologies for the inconvenient and are looking for improvement at the same time, with no further clarification on this thread, it will be transitioned to community support for further help on doubts in this thread, where we will no longer monitor this thread.
Thank you for the questions and as always pleasure having you here.

Best Wishes
BB

0 Kudos