Application Acceleration With FPGAs
Programmable Acceleration Cards (PACs), DCP, DLA, Software Stack, and Reference Designs
Announcements
Intel Support hours are Monday-Fridays, 8am-5pm PST, except Holidays. Thanks to our community members who provide support during our down time or before we get to your questions. We appreciate you!

Need Forum Guidance? Click here
Search our FPGA Knowledge Articles here.

Intel Opencl memory issue

ADua0
Beginner

I have two aocx fpga binary files which I run one after the other . Both of them leads to large amount of memory transfer from host side to Fpga. Issue currently I am facing is that when I run both codes independently when nothing is programmed on fpga( by restarting the system), I get correct results. But when I try to run one after the other problem is that my results are changing everytime I run. So I think it is because I am not freeing any memory buffer, I do not know how to do that. Could that be a reason for that, if yes, can anyone tell me how I can free allocated memory buffer ?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Fawaz_J_Intel
Employee

Hello.

May I know which OpenCL version are you using? and on which board?

Also, I didnt clearly understand your scenario. You are running two codes independently with two different FPGA images, is that right?

Thanks