Application Acceleration With FPGAs
Programmable Acceleration Cards (PACs), DCP, FPGA AI Suite, Software Stack, and Reference Designs
477 Discussions

not able to find quartus_setup.sh

ashishkkaul
New Contributor I

I have recently created my account on devcloud in order to code RTL, simulate and apply bitstream to FPGA.

I have followed instructions and been able to ssh into devcloud, scp files, etc. I have also got X2go working with Xquartz on my MAC. 

I understand that there are no RTL simulation licenses available on devcloud. Please confirm. My hope is that I can use FGPA tools to simulate RTL. In order to do that, my understanding is that I need to bringup the Quartus software suite. Please advise or correct if needed.

I am not able to find quartus_setup.sh on x2go when I am logged onto s005-n006.

I am looking at instructions on this link:

https://github.com/intel/FPGA-Devcloud/tree/master/main/QuickStartGuides/RTL_DE_board_Quickstart

0 Kudos
1 Solution
ashishkkaul
New Contributor I

I found a version at: /glob/development-tools/versions/intelFPGA_lite/quartus_setup.sh

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
ashishkkaul
New Contributor I

I found a version at: /glob/development-tools/versions/intelFPGA_lite/quartus_setup.sh

0 Kudos
Nurina
Employee

Hi,

I'm glad to hear that you have found a solution. Do you have any more questions?

Regards,

Nurina

0 Kudos
ashishkkaul
New Contributor I

Nurina - not for now. Thanks.

0 Kudos
Nurina
Employee

Hi,

I’m glad that your problem has been solved, I now transition this thread to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

Regards,
Nurina

PS: If you find any comment from the community or Intel Support to be helpful, feel free to give Kudos.

0 Kudos