Application Acceleration With FPGAs
Programmable Acceleration Cards (PACs), DCP, DLA, Software Stack, and Reference Designs
Announcements
Intel Support hours are Monday-Fridays, 8am-5pm PST, except Holidays. Thanks to our community members who provide support during our down time or before we get to your questions. We appreciate you!

Need Forum Guidance? Click here
Search our FPGA Knowledge Articles here.
422 Discussions

not able to find quartus_setup.sh

ashishkkaul
New Contributor I

I have recently created my account on devcloud in order to code RTL, simulate and apply bitstream to FPGA.

I have followed instructions and been able to ssh into devcloud, scp files, etc. I have also got X2go working with Xquartz on my MAC. 

I understand that there are no RTL simulation licenses available on devcloud. Please confirm. My hope is that I can use FGPA tools to simulate RTL. In order to do that, my understanding is that I need to bringup the Quartus software suite. Please advise or correct if needed.

I am not able to find quartus_setup.sh on x2go when I am logged onto s005-n006.

I am looking at instructions on this link:

https://github.com/intel/FPGA-Devcloud/tree/master/main/QuickStartGuides/RTL_DE_board_Quickstart

0 Kudos
1 Solution
ashishkkaul
New Contributor I

I found a version at: /glob/development-tools/versions/intelFPGA_lite/quartus_setup.sh

View solution in original post

4 Replies
ashishkkaul
New Contributor I

I found a version at: /glob/development-tools/versions/intelFPGA_lite/quartus_setup.sh

Nurina
Employee

Hi,

I'm glad to hear that you have found a solution. Do you have any more questions?

Regards,

Nurina

ashishkkaul
New Contributor I

Nurina - not for now. Thanks.

Nurina
Employee

Hi,

I’m glad that your problem has been solved, I now transition this thread to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

Regards,
Nurina

PS: If you find any comment from the community or Intel Support to be helpful, feel free to give Kudos.