Developing Games on Intel Graphics
If you are gaming on graphics integrated in your Intel Processor, this is the place for you! Find answers to your questions or post your issues with PC games
489 Discussions

f1 2014 black screen problem

Templeton
Beginner

I wanted to play the F1 2014 game, but when I entered the game, I only saw a black screen, the sound appears on the keys, but there is only a black screen, all my drivers are up to date.

can you please help?

0 Kudos
5 Replies
olivia32
Beginner

Hello! There could be several reasons why you are experiencing a black screen when trying to play F1 2014. Here are a few things you can try:

1. Check the game's compatibility with your system: Make sure that your system meets the minimum requirements for the game. F1 2014 has relatively low requirements, but it's always worth double-checking. You can find the minimum requirements on the game's website or in the documentation.

2. Verify the integrity of the game files: Sometimes game files can become corrupted, leading to issues like black screens. Verify the integrity of the game files through the game launcher or through Steam if you're playing through that platform.

3. Update your graphics driver: Although you mentioned that all your drivers are up to date, it's always worth double-checking that your graphics driver is updated. Go to the website of your graphics card manufacturer and download and install the latest driver for your specific graphics card model.

4. Disable other programs: Sometimes other programs can conflict with games and cause issues like black screens. Try disabling any background programs that might be running, such as antivirus software or screen recording software.

5. Reinstall the game: If none of the above steps work, try uninstalling and reinstalling the game.

Hopefully, one of these solutions will help you get past the black screen issue and enjoy F1 2014. Good luck!

Best Regards 
Olivia Devid
0 Kudos
Templeton
Beginner

I did everything you said all my drivers are up to date and the game system requirements meet my computer even there are youtube videos of users with my system specs playing this game

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

@olivia32 Just tell me now how long it will be before you spam?

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
[Maybe Windows 12 will be better]

0 Kudos
Arturo_Intel

Hello @Templeton 

We need more details, like Intel graphics product or the driver that was installed,

We can get all this if you share your SSU log,

Please follow the link, install the SSU software and share your log here

See you soon,

-- r2

0 Kudos
Templeton
Beginner
0 Kudos