Intel 600 series chipset (Q670)

I was told by Michael Scheithauer to post the request for these files here

0 Kudos
7 Replies
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello,  @StuartWhite:

Thank you for contacting Intel Embedded Community

We need to address the following consultation to understand the situation:

What is the place of purchase of the listed Intel devices related to your request?

We are waiting for your reply.

Best regards,

@CarlosAM_INTEL.

0 Kudos
StuartWhite
Beginner

Hello Carlos,

As mentioned to Michael Scheithauer this is for a test project for our customer who I would prefer not to name in an open forum.  I'm happy to share the name with you in a direct email (which is how I approached Michael before being directed to the forum).

Thanks

0 Kudos
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello,  @StuartWhite:

Thanks for your clarification.

The information that you are requesting should be accessible with an Intel Developer Zone Premier account.

You should request the update of your account by filling out the form stated on the following website:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/forms/support/my-intel-sign-on-support.html  

You should use a business email address to avoid any inconvenience. Please avoid the free email provider's address (such as the one provided by Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo, or others). you can confirm this information and more details on the following website:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000058073/programs/resource-and-documentation-center.html

Best regards,

@CarlosAM_INTEL.

0 Kudos
StuartWhite
Beginner

Hello Carlos,

I have an account and have previously been able to access some BSDL files given the specific links.

I find the Intel website difficult to navigate, and cannot find any details about whether my account is Premier when I look at my account summary.

Can you please let me know how I can check if I have a Premier account?

I can view the page at https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/resources-documentation/developer.html#gs.19s57n does this mean I have a Premier account?

Can you tell me where in the document and resource center I should look for the files.

Many thanks

Stuart

0 Kudos
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello, @StuartWhite:

Thanks for your reply.

We need to clarify that the email address associated with your account in this portal is not associated with an Intel Developer Zone Premier account.

Due to this fact, we suggest following the procedure stated in our previous message to help you.

Best regards,

@CarlosAM_INTEL.

0 Kudos
StuartWhite
Beginner

I have completed the form.  I was unable to provide a URL on the form as you have not told me where I should go to try and download these files.

I have given a link to this ticket in that request.

0 Kudos
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello,  @StuartWhite:

Thanks for your reply.

We reviewed again your account and it is still an Intel Developer Zone Standard account, as soon as your account is updated to Premier we can provide the available information that may you.

We hope that this explanation may clarify the way that this forum is handled.

Best regards,

@CarlosAM_INTEL.

0 Kudos