Embedded Connectivity
Intel network controllers, Firmware, and drivers support systems
848 Discussions

How can I use Quartzville to transmit and receive packets automatically?

TChen
Beginner

When I used Quartzville's [transmit and receive] function, i need to run ./lanconf64e and wait for each LAN port configuring,and then i need to choose [transmit and receive] item to run by manually.

Would you like to tell me some commands or automatic ways that I can configure in advance and run automatically?

0 Kudos
5 Replies
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello, @TChen​:

Thank you for contacting Intel Embedded Community.

Could you please clarify if the design related to this consultation has been developed by you or by a third-party company? Please give the part number, model, name of the manufacturer, and where is stated the information of the design related to this if it is a third-party implementation. On the other hand, if it is your design, could you please let us know the part number of the Intel device related to this thread?

We are waiting for your reply.

Best regards,

@Mæcenas_INTEL​.

0 Kudos
TChen
Beginner

hi, Maecenas

Thank you for your reply. I did not express my purpose clearly in the last consultation. I'd like to give you more details.

I downloaded Intel LAN software tool Quartzville (Document ID 348742) to test Intel i210s' performances. Used LANConf- 1.33.15.2 to test transmit and receive

My OS was Linux_x64.

I did the following processes and the pictures a,b,c are attached,

a.  Enter command " ./lanconf64e" to run LANConf.

b. Configured devices 01 and 02.

c.  Chose item[transmit and receive] to test device 1 and 2s’ bandwidth.

The test results were without any mistakes.

Furthermore, I would like to write a linux script to run the above 3 sequences automatically as a tool after reboot. For example, if I want to run the process a. to c. 1000 times continously without my extra setting. However, the situation is the process requires manully setting in graphic interface, I couldn't get through the access to re-write the script. Would you please kindly feedback if there's any commands or tools that I can configure in advance and to complete my goal of repeating the sequence a to c automatically?

I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards,

christina

0 Kudos
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello, @TChen​:

Thanks for your clarification.

We have contacted via email to help you.

Best regards,

@Mæcenas_INTEL​.

0 Kudos
TChen
Beginner

hi,maecenas

My email address is : zha.hui@advantech.com.cn .

I am looking forward to your reply.

Thanks for your help.

Best regards

Christina

0 Kudos
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello, @TChen​:

Thanks for your reply.

The email has been sent to the address related to your account.

Best regards,

@Mæcenas_INTEL​.

0 Kudos