Embedded Connectivity
Intel network controllers, Firmware, and drivers support systems
850 Discussions

I need the program eepromARMtool to setup the NVM to the ethernet controller WG82574IT The target device it is interfacing is the Nvidia TX2 platform (arm based) with a Linux ubuntu OS Thanks

MKris18
Beginner

0 Kudos
5 Replies
clee01
Beginner

Hi Intel Team,

I also need to use this tool and the Usage guide, can send the source code of eepromARMtool tool to lichao@cpctech.com.cn ?

platform: Linux ubuntu OS(arm based

NIC: I210

please ! thanks

0 Kudos
CarlosAM_INTEL

​Hello, @clee01​:

Thank you for contacting Intel Embedded Community.

In order to be on same page, could you please confirm if the i210 design is a NIC card that has been developed by you or a third-party company? In case that it is a third-party design, please let us part number, model, and where is stated all the information of this project.

Please give us all the requested information.

Best regards,

@Mæcenas_INTEL​. 

0 Kudos
clee01
Beginner

Hello, @Maecenas_INTEL

Thank you for your replay!

1、the I210 design is not a NIC card , and has been developed by our company.

2、It is a carrier board of nvidia tx2 (arm based) with 3 channels of I210 embedded.

3、The nvidia tx2 module runs the ubuntu16.04 64bit linux (arm64) system, and the i210 is used to access the network infrared camera.

At present, i210 mac address programming is not convenient, where can i download the binary executable program or source code of EEPROMARMTOOL for i210?

Can send the source code or binary of eepromARMtool tool to lichao@cpctech.com.cn ?

I hope to get help from Intel team.

Thank you

0 Kudos
CarlosAM_INTEL

​Hello, @clee01​:

Thank you for your reply.

The Intel I210, I211, and X550 EEPROM Access Tool (EAT) document # 572162 has the requested information. It can be found when you are logged into your Resource & Design Center (RDC) privileged account at the following website:

http://www.intel.com/cd/edesign/library/asmo-na/eng/572162.htm

You account can be updated by filling out the RDC Account Support form as is stated in the following website:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/forms/design/contact-support.html

We hope that this information may help you.

Best regards,

@Mæcenas_INTEL​.

0 Kudos
CarlosAM_INTEL

​Hello, @MKris18​:

Thank you for contacting Intel Embedded Community.

In order to be on same page, could you please confirm if the WG82574IT design has been developed by you or a third-party company? In case that it is a third-party design, please let us part number, model, and where is stated all the information of this project.

Please give us all the requested information.

Best regards,

@Mæcenas_INTEL​. 

0 Kudos