Embedded Connectivity
Intel network controllers, Firmware, and drivers support systems

I225-LM

Micky7
Beginner

Hi,

please can you provide me the detailed technical datasheet of the I225-LM or the location where I can download it.

Many thanks

Michael

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Mike_Intel

Hello Micky7,

Thank you for posting in Intel Ethernet Communities. 

For us to further check the issue, please provide the following details.

1. Are you designing a board/system with embedded I225-LM?
  2. Can you tell us more why do you need the document?

If you have questions, please let us know. In case we do not hear from you, we will make a follow up after 3 workings days. Thank you.

Best regards,

Michael L.

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
Micky7
Beginner

Hi Michael,

yes i plan to design a com express mainboard with two additional I225-LM because they are available at mouser.

Do you not recommend to use this device ? Is the WG82579 the better alternative?

Thanks Michael

0 Kudos
Micky7
Beginner

Hi,

sorry i was to fast, forget the WG82579 it is only a phy i need a Ethernet controller which is available.

Thanks Michael

0 Kudos
Mike_Intel

Hello Micky7,

Base on your inquiry, we have specific forum for these issues and I will be transferring this thread for faster response. 

Please wait for their reply within 1 to 2 business days.

Thank you and stay safe.

Best regards,

Michael L.

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
Jaime_Lizarme

Hi @Micky7 ,

Thank you for contacting the Intel Embedded Community.

The information you require might be found at RDC, so to get access to this you need to have a Resource and Design Center (RDC) privileged account to have access to the information that may help you.

The RDC Account Support form is the channel to process your account update process by filling out the form stated on the following website:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/forms/support/my-intel-sign-on-support.html

Please use a business email address to evade any inconvenience. Please avoid the free email provider's address (such as the provided by Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo, or others).

Best regards,

Jaime L.

Intel Customer Support Engineer

0 Kudos