Embedded Connectivity
Intel network controllers, Firmware, and drivers support systems
850 Discussions

multiple vlan on a single NIC card in a pc with windows 11

GiacomoP
Beginner

Hello,

I need to connect multiple vlan on a single NIC card in a pc with windows 11, how can I do it?

I have a nic I219-LM and on windows 10 I able to configure vlan with "Intel PROSet software de Windows PowerShell" but it seems that the tool is not available for windows 11, there is another way to configure the vlan or do I need to change NIC?

Best Regards

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Jaime_Lizarme

Hi @GiacomoP,

Thank you for contacting Intel Embedded Community.

We regret to inform you that the Intel® PROSet and Intel® Advanced Network Services (Intel® ANS) will not be supported on Microsoft Windows* 11 or future Microsoft client operating system updates. This includes the Intel ANS features that allow the creation of Intel ANS Teams and VLANs. Intel driver support for Microsoft Windows 11 will be available. Microsoft Windows 10 is the final version of Microsoft Windows to support Intel PROSet and Intel ANS. 

Please accept our sincerest apologies again for the inconvenience that this have caused.

Best regards,

Jaime L.

Intel Customer Support Engineer

0 Kudos
GiacomoP
Beginner

Hello,

do you mean that with all intel NIC we'll never have the possibility to setup Multiple VLAN on a single port on windows 11 and future release?

Best Regard

0 Kudos