Embedded Connectivity
Intel network controllers, Firmware, and drivers support systems
848 Discussions

boundary scan test for 82541ER

TKHPG
Novice
Hi, can i have the boundary scan file (bsdl) for Intel 82541er and document associate with it? appreciate your help. regards, TK
0 Kudos
12 Replies
Mike_Intel

Hello TKHPG,

Thank you for posting in Intel Ethernet Communities. 

For us to further check the issue, please provide the following details.

1. Are you designing a board/system with embedded 82541er?
  2. Can you tell us why do you need the documents?

If you have questions, please let us know. In case we do not hear from you, we will make a follow up after 3 workings days. Thank you.

Best regards,

Michael L.

Intel® Customer Support 

0 Kudos
BS13
Beginner

Hi Mike_Intel,

How can I get the Intel® 82541ER Gigabit Ethernet Controller BSDL File? It is not available to download, could you provide it?

1. Are you designing a board/system with embedded 82541er? Yes
  2. Can you tell us why do you need the documents? Our design has the ethernet controller

Any help would be appreciated!

Thank you!

0 Kudos
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello, @BS13:

Thank you for contacting Intel Embedded Community.

You need to update your profile to the premier option to help you. You should fill out the form stated on the following website:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/forms/developer/premier-registration.html 

You should use a business email address to evade any inconvenience. Please avoid the free email provider's address (such as the one provided by Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo, or others).

Best regards,

@CarlosAM_INTEL.

0 Kudos
TKHPG
Novice

Hi Michael,

we are development a test for this IC, now i'm not able to get the respond from it.

appreciate you can provide the document related to boundary scan so that we can further diagnose the problem.

regards,

TK

0 Kudos
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello, @TKHPG:

You need to update your profile to the premier option to help you. You should fill out the form stated on the following website:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/forms/developer/premier-registration.html 

You should use a business email address to evade any inconvenience. Please avoid the free email provider's address (such as the one provided by Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo, or others).

Best regards,

@CarlosAM_INTEL.

0 Kudos
TKHPG
Novice
Hi,

I have updated my profile, can you direct me to the related documents?

Appreciate your help.

Regards,
TK
0 Kudos
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello, @RKrug:

Thanks for your update.

We sent an email to the address associated with this account with information that may help you.

Best regards,

@CarlosAM_INTEL.

0 Kudos
Mike_Intel

Hello TKHPG,

Base on your inquiry, we have specific forum for these issues and I will be transferring this thread for faster response. 

Please wait for their reply within 1 to 2 business days.

Thank you and stay safe.

Best regards,

Michael L.

Intel® Customer Support 

0 Kudos
Shanmuga
Beginner

Hello, I needed the BSDL file for the same model 82541 ER mentioned in this thread, please support and let me know what should I do. 

regards,

Shanmuga

0 Kudos
Diego_INTEL

Hello @Shanmuga,

If you are referring to this device:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/products/sku/4966/intel-82541er-gigabit-ethernet-controller/specifications.html

This device is discontinued and for this reason we are not supporting it anymore.

Best regards,

@Diego_INTEL 

0 Kudos
Shanmuga
Beginner

Hi @Diego_INTEL 

Thanks for the response, yes I am referring the same  

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/products/sku/4966/intel-82541er-gigabit-ethernet-controller/specifications.html

We are developing a test application for this device in one of our design.  Without the BSDL file its very difficult to write a test application. It would be greatly appreciated if you could get support for this request. I understand the product line is discontinued but i am not able to source the required file anywhere. I request your help in this regard.

regards,

Shanmuga

0 Kudos
Diego_INTEL

Hello @Shanmuga,

Yes, I verified in the resources and we don't have anything for this device anymore, my apologies for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

@Diego_INTEL 

0 Kudos