Embedded Connectivity
Intel network controllers, Firmware, and drivers support systems

i210 Footprint

Ritchie56
Beginner

Need suggested PCB footprint (not package drawing) for the WGI210IT_S_LJXT, 64 pin 9x9mm package.

Thanks

Ritchie56

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Caguicla_Intel

Hello Ritchie56,

Thank you for posting in Intel Ethernet Communities. 

Can you share the reason why do you need the PCB footprint for the WGI210IT_S_LJXT? Are you into designing or customizing your own board?

Looking forward to your reply. 

We will follow up after 3 business days in case we don't hear from you. 

Best regards,

Crisselle C.

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
Ritchie56
Beginner

Yes, we are building a custom designed ethernet board for a space-bound camera system. The footprints I have been able to obtain so far are inaccurate.  If I could get a footprint drawing from intel, we will have our in-house build a proper footprint for our CAD tool. 

Thanks

Ritchie Williams, Redwire Space

0 Kudos
Caguicla_Intel

Hello Ritchie, 

Thank you for the prompt reply. 

Since your query involves customization, please be informed that this will be best answered by our Embedded Connectivity Support team. We will help you to move this post to the designated team for further assistance. Please feel free to contact us if you need assistance from Ethernet support team.

Have a nice day and stay safe!

Best regards,

Crisselle C.

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
Jaime_Lizarme

Hi  @Ritchie56 ,

Thank you for contacting the Intel Embedded Community.

The information you require might be found at RDC, so to get access to this you need to have a Resource and Design Center (RDC) privileged account to have access to the information that may help you.

The RDC Account Support form is the channel to process your account update process by filling out the form stated on the following website:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/forms/support/my-intel-sign-on-support.html

Please use a business email address to evade any inconvenience. also avoid the free email provider's address (such as the provided by Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo, or others).

Best regards,

Jaime L.

Intel Customer Support Engineer

0 Kudos