Embedded Connectivity
Intel network controllers, Firmware, and drivers support systems
867 Discussions

size of ground pad for WGI210IT S LIXT QFN64

PamL
Beginner

Can you provide me the dimensions for the ground pad? from the datasheet section 2.5 Package, it only shows the 'Die Pad' which is not sure if it's the actual pad on the PCB, or it's the actual size on the bottom of the chip? Can you please clarify. Thanks.

0 Kudos
7 Replies
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello,  @PamL:

Thank you for contacting Intel Embedded Community

We need to address the following consultation to understand the situation:

What is the place of purchase of the listed Intel device related to your request?

We are waiting for your reply.

Best regards,

@CarlosAM_INTEL.

0 Kudos
PamL
Beginner

Place of purchase.....

country? distributor?  

0 Kudos
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello, @PamL:

Thanks for your reply.

We mean the distributor.

Best regards,

@CarlosAM_INTEL.

0 Kudos
PamL
Beginner

I am wondering why is it relevant?

Please answer my question and we can close this case.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello, @PamL:

Thanks for your reply.

This information is relevant to help you in an expedited way because the email address related to your account is related to an Intel Developer Zone Standard account.

From our side, you should update your account to the Intel Developer Zone Premier account level to give you the information that may help you because it is restricted.

In case you want to request the update of your account, you should fill out the form stated on the following website:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/forms/support/my-intel-sign-on-support.html  

You should use a business email address to avoid any inconvenience. Please avoid the free email provider's address (such as the one provided by Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo, or others). you can confirm this information and more details on the following website:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000058073/programs/resource-and-documentation-center.html

Best regards,

@CarlosAM_INTEL.

0 Kudos
PamL
Beginner

Carols,

1) I am using my company email.

2) I asked my distributor, ARROW, and I did not get the answer from them.

Thank you

Pam

0 Kudos
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello, @PamL:

Thanks for your reply.

Please fill out the form mentioned in the procedure suggested in our previous message.

Best regards,

@CarlosAM_INTEL.

0 Kudos