Bootloader and Ubuntu for Intel Atom x7-E3000 Series.
We are trying to customize the Grub bootloader for Atom processor and port it to Intel Atom x7-E3000 processor.
I want to know the procedure for compiling the GRUB bootloader and porting the same to Intel Atom x7-E3000 processor.
Similarly, we need “Grub Linux ported for Intel Atom x7-E3950/x5-E3930 processors series”.
Please let me know which is the right blog for this?
Does Intel have any support towards this?
If you can provide any help/link/document/blog which explains the procedure for this is very much appreciated.
Thank you for contacting Intel Embedded Community.
Could you please verify if this situation persists in any of the following Operating System (OS)?
- Windows* 10 Enterprise (64-bit).
- Windows* IoT Core (32/64-bit).
- Wind River 8 Linux distribution (64-bit).
- Yocto Project* BSP tool-based embedded Linux distribution (64-bit).
- Android (64-bit) Marshmallow PV April 17.
- Android O ETA target Q2 ’18.
- Wind River VxWorks* 7.
We appreciate your cooperation.