Embedded Intel Atom® Processors
Technological Conversations about Intel Atom® Hardware, Software, Firmware, Graphics
1149 Discussions

How to configure the Intel EMGD on Linux OS using CED lite ?

idata
Employee

Hi,

I work with ISP on Fedora 18, at first I use Timesys Fedora 18 Gold and MR1. Because of new ISP driver I want to make Fedora MR2 to use new driver and start camera, but i have problem with configuration ... I try a lot of thing and I trying more than 4 weeks but I don't know how to do it ? I guided with Linux guide for EMGD and user guide for make Fedora MR2, but I don't have any good result, I don't know maybe I doing something wrong. Problems starts when I installed xorg-server-1.14.5 and copy xorg.conf file in folder /etc/X11/ ... after that I start command as root user /usr/bin/startx ... fedora look like restarted and and when this action finish I can't move with mouse and nothing with mouse .

Could somebody told me what I do wrong?

P.S xorg.txt I create with CED-Lite

BR,

Teja

0 Kudos
5 Replies
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello AntejaVM,

Thank you for contacting Intel Embedded Community.

In order to better help you, could you please tell us if these consultations are related or duplicated of the Carlos_A.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello Carlos_A,

Yes, problem is same ( /thread/12696 Problem with Fedora 18 Remix MR2 ) . Yes I see and read document # 536572, also try on Fedora 18 OS but it not help.

0 Kudos
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello ,

Thanks for you update.

Could you please try and Install the EMGD driver on the Fedora 18 Timesys remix and let us know the results?

Thanks again for your cooperation.

Best Regards,

0 Kudos
idata
Employee
0 Kudos
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello AntejaVM,

Thanks for your reply.

We will contact you via email.

Best Regards,

Carlos_A.