Embedded Intel Atom® Processors
Technological Conversations about Intel Atom® Hardware, Software, Firmware, Graphics
1149 Discussions

IEGD 10.3 1024 * 600 resolution is not supported

SLEE106
Beginner

I is Korean.IEGD 10.31024 * 600 resolution is not supportedIt is acceptable to suggest improvements doeteumyeon was good.Also The Flash Flayer 10.1 Beta3, GMA500, Win7 on the H264 hardware acceleration is supported IEGD 10.3 was also hoping to provide. (XP)

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Kirk_B_Intel
Employee

1024 x 600 is not a standard resolution. It sounds like you are using a raw LVDS LCD panel that does not have an EDID. If your panel had an EDID, then you would have 1024 x 600 support automatically.

You need to create a DTD using the CED utility. You will need to discover the parameters for your panel and set it up. YOu might get it to wor using the "simple parameters" option but it is better to use the configuration the panel manufacturere recommends.

Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Kirk_B_Intel
Employee

1024 x 600 is not a standard resolution. It sounds like you are using a raw LVDS LCD panel that does not have an EDID. If your panel had an EDID, then you would have 1024 x 600 support automatically.

You need to create a DTD using the CED utility. You will need to discover the parameters for your panel and set it up. YOu might get it to wor using the "simple parameters" option but it is better to use the configuration the panel manufacturere recommends.

Hope this helps.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

It is really help.

Now I can set the 1024x600 resolutions in my Tainell MID.

Thanks very much!

0 Kudos