Embedded Intel Atom® Processors
Technological Conversations about Intel Atom® Hardware, Software, Firmware, Graphics
1153 Discussions

Intel Compiler Tools for Atom Processors

SLimi
New Contributor I

There is the compiler tools for the Intel Atom called: Intel® Embedded Software Development Tool Suite for Intel® Atom™ Processor, which can be found here:http://software.intel.com/en-us/intel-tools-for-intel-atom-processors/ Intel® Embedded Software Development Tool Suite | Intel® Developer Zone

But what has a recent date for a new set of tools is found here: http://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/new-tool-suite-releases-now-targeting-intel-atom-processor-z6xx-and-n4xx New Tool Suite Releases Now Targeting Intel® Atom™ Processor Z6xx and N4xx | Intel® Developer Zone The information discusses Meego and appears to be a bit dated. There is no mention of Yocto Project.

Is there only one tool set? And the first link is the correct one?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
FMcNu1
Valued Contributor I

Hello

The first link is the correct one.

If you select the "what's new" tab, at the bottom of page you will find the following:

"The suite added support for the Yocto Project™ and integration with the Yocto* Application Development Toolkit 1.1"

I am told by my Intel colleagues that it now also supports Yacto 1.2

The other link you mentioned that shows a more recent date is an older post. The new date shown is a result of a recent re-organization of the site. Please disregard, and sorry for any confusion.

I hope this helps.

Felix

J. Felix McNulty

Community Moderator (Intel contractor)

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
FMcNu1
Valued Contributor I

Hello

The first link is the correct one.

If you select the "what's new" tab, at the bottom of page you will find the following:

"The suite added support for the Yocto Project™ and integration with the Yocto* Application Development Toolkit 1.1"

I am told by my Intel colleagues that it now also supports Yacto 1.2

The other link you mentioned that shows a more recent date is an older post. The new date shown is a result of a recent re-organization of the site. Please disregard, and sorry for any confusion.

I hope this helps.

Felix

J. Felix McNulty

Community Moderator (Intel contractor)

0 Kudos
SLimi
New Contributor I

Thank you. That is clearer now.