Embedded Intel Atom® Processors
Technological Conversations about Intel Atom® Hardware, Software, Firmware, Graphics
1153 Discussions

Production binaries missing in the package while stitching the Coreboot ROMs for the Leaf Hill CRB.

MBaja1
Beginner

Hello, 

I am trying to build a Coreboot for the Leaf Hill CRB. As per the instructions in this video 'Apollo Lake Firmware Support Package Integration Guide Rev 1.0' (which i found it on Intel's RDC), i downloaded the packages 566285-apollo-lake-soc-fsp-mr5-tgz.zip and 566288-apollo-lake-cb-mr4

Using package # 566285, i have built the coreboot and generated the ROM files. Now, to generate final SPI and eMMC images, i am using the package # 566288 as per the instruction. As a part of this, i am running this command from the windows command prompt:

***********************************************************************************************

D:\share-ubuntu-14-04\BlStitch>BlStitch.bat /stitch

==========================================

Stitching coreboot/FSP image

==========================================

------------------------------------------

Preparing component files...

!!!!!! Stitching FAILED !!!!!!

Please check Stitch.log for details

***********************************************************************************************

As can be seen, it fails. When i checked the stitch.log, it seems it's not able to find the binary files:

PATH is D:\share-ubuntu-14-04\BlStitch

copy ISH\4.1.0.3364v3_PROD\4.1.0.3364v3_PROD.bin CSE\3.1.50.2222\APLI\FIT\input\ISHC.bin

The system cannot find the file specified.

Does anyone know from where can i get the binary files? (ISH\4.1.0.3364v3_PROD\4.1.0.3364v3_PROD.bin)

Thanks in advance, 

Mahesh.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello, @MBaja1​:

Thank you for contacting Intel Embedded Community.

Could you please clarify if you are using the Ubuntu Operating System (OS) with the cited Customer Reference Board (CRB)? In case your answer is affirmative, could you verify if this situation persists using any of the following OS?

- Windows* 10 Enterprise (64-bit).

- Windows* IoT Core (32/64-bit).

- Wind River 8 Linux distribution (64-bit).

- Yocto Project* BSP tool-based embedded Linux distribution (64-bit).

- Android (64-bit) Marshmallow PV April 17.

- Android O ETA target Q2 ’18.

- Wind River VxWorks* 7.

We appreciate your cooperation.

Best regards,

@Mæcenas_INTEL​.

0 Kudos
LScag
Beginner

Hello all,

same issue for me. I've followed step by step the instructions reported in 601995-apollo-lake-firmware-support-package-integration-guide-rev-1-0. But during the BlStitch operations, I have the follow error:

PATH is c:\coreboot\BlStitch

copy ISH\4.1.0.3364v3_PROD\4.1.0.3364v3_PROD.bin CSE\3.1.50.2222\APLI\FIT\input\ISHC.bin

The system cannot find the file specified.

Where I can find the required file? Or how I can generate the required file?

Thanks for all

Luigi

0 Kudos
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello, @LScag​:

Thank you for contacting Intel Embedded Community.

In order to help you, we will contact you via email.

Best regards,

@Mæcenas_INTEL​.

0 Kudos