Embedded Intel® Core™ Processors
Communicate Intel® Core™ Hardware, Software, Firmware, Graphics Concerns
1208 Discussions

Because 22nm is the limit, or whatever is, connect two processor one above another, like wires from one ALU directly going to another ALU.

ajain55
Beginner

0 Kudos
3 Replies
CarlosAM_INTEL

​Hello, @ajain55​:

Thank you for contacting Intel Embedded Community.

In order to be on the same page, could you please let us know the part number of the processors related to this thread?

We are waiting for the answer to our question.

Best regards,

@Mæcenas_INTEL​.

0 Kudos
ajain55
Beginner

I have just started embedded software engineer job, so i am not hifi person for a deep topic, i have few very powerful ideas in different sectors, one for processer is processors one above another and wires going from one core to another like 2 cores are comnected but behaving as one core, like two ALU producing result for single core mind, not only this much, it is about a concept, like One transistor from one processor core sendind data to another core by wires, so thousands of wires connected between two processor, it is near impossible because billion of transistors so too much complicated ..... But better i say this idea because either way i can t create new microprocessor company.

0 Kudos
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello, @ajain55​:

Thanks for your reply.

Please refer to the information stated in the following that may help you:

https://www.intel.com/content/dam/www/public/us/en/documents/white-papers/ia-introduction-basics-paper.pdf

Best regards,

@Mæcenas_INTEL​.

0 Kudos