Embedded Intel® Core™ Processors
Communicate Intel® Core™ Hardware, Software, Firmware, Graphics Concerns
1202 Discussions

Checking of UL certification on i5-8365ue

samjang9509
Beginner

I wished to know if I would be able to get any confirmation, or documentation on wether i5-8365ue has been certified by UL.

If not will I be able to get the model number that has been used to get the UL certificate?

0 Kudos
5 Replies
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello, @samjang9509:

Thank you for contacting Intel Embedded Community.

The information stated in the following article may help you:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000060215/programs/intel-corporation.html

It is important to clarify that UL certification is not available to the public.

Best regards,

@CarlosAM_INTEL.

0 Kudos
samjang9509
Beginner
Thank you for getting back with the informations.
However it seems like it still isn't clearly stated whether I will be able to get any information on the Processor itself.
Will I be able to get a model_name that has been used to get the UL certifications if it has been certified?
If the UL certifications are not publicly available is there any way to find out if it has been certified?

Also if it has not been certified will I be able to get an answer for that as well?
0 Kudos
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello, @samjang9509:

Thanks for your reply.

Based on your communications, could you please let us know the reasons to request this information and if this request is related to a technical problem? In case it is related to a technical issue, please give all the details of this problem.

We are waiting for your clarification.

Best regards,

@CarlosAM_INTEL.

0 Kudos
samjang9509
Beginner

We are planning on getting our product a UL certificate, and is panning on using i5-8365ue as our processor.

As you might already know, inorder to get the certificate we are in need of the proof that the processor has been given, if they have been, the UL certificate. 

Sorry to say that it is difficult to tell you in detail what product it is on this platform.

If giving us the certificate itself is difficult, would it be possible to know the existence of the UL certificate? 

Best regards,

Samuel Woo

0 Kudos
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello, @samjang9509:

Thanks for your reply.

Could you please let us know where you acquired the cited processor and if you contact this place to request this information?

We are waiting for your reply.

Best regards,

@CarlosAM_INTEL.

0 Kudos