Embedded Intel® Core™ Processors
Communicate Intel® Core™ Hardware, Software, Firmware, Graphics Concerns

Error processing download links

JDubo5
Beginner

Hello,

I've got difficulties trying to access certain files. I always get an error message like that:

I'm trying to get the I211-AT Layout Checklist and the eepromARMTool Design Guide for the I211-AT. Is there a way that I can get those files?

Thanks a lot.

0 Kudos
9 Replies
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello, jsdmichaud1:

Thank you for contacting Intel Embedded Community.

In order to be on the same page, we would like to address the following questions:

Could you please confirm us if the problem to download the Intel Ethernet Controller I211-AT [Pearsonville] Layout Review Checklist document # 495297 persists when you are logged into your Privileged Resource & Design Center (RDC) account and using the following website?

https://cdrd.intel.com/v1/dl/getContent/495297 https://cdrd.intel.com/v1/dl/getContent/495297

Could you please let us know the document number of the "eepromARMTool Design Guide for the I211-AT" mentioned in your previous message?

Please let us know the information that should answer the previous questions.

Best regards,

Carlos_A.

0 Kudos
JDubo5
Beginner

Hello Carlos_A ,

I'm connected to my privileged account. I still have a problem to download the confidential files. The eepromARMTool file that I was talking about is # 523420.

Here is a screenshot that confirmed my privileged account:

Thanks a lot,

0 Kudos
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello, jsdmichaud1:

Thanks for your update.

In order to be on the same page, could you please confirm if the request of the eepromARMTool is related to the thread Carlos_A.

0 Kudos
JDubo5
Beginner

Hello Carlos,

We found the EEPROM Arm tool usage guide to be packaged with eepromArmTool.

However, we are struggling to download document 495297 (Intel Ethernet Controller I211-AT [Pearsonville] Layout Review Checklist Rev. 2.1).

As I mentioned before, we are always landing on error page and are eventually redirected to home page.

Can you send me the checklist document through email?

Regardsm

0 Kudos
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello, jsdmichaud1 :

Thanks for your update.

Actually, we want to be sure that you have your RDC privileged account working properly that assure you the quick and prompt access to the documentation stated at the RDC site.

Due to this fact, could you please give us a detailed description of the procedure that you are following to download the requested document?

We really appreciate your cooperation to solve this inconvenience.

Best regards,

Carlos_A.

0 Kudos
JDubo5
Beginner

Hello Carlos_A,

Here is the 7 steps procedure we are following to download the document:

1- From my profile, I use the "Quick Links" section to "Resources & Design Center"

2- In "Networking and Communication", I click "See all"

3- I click on "Ethernet Controllers"

4- I scroll down and click "View" on the "Intel Ethernet Controller i211 Series"

5- I scroll down and click on "Networking and Comms Ethernet: Intel Controller i210_i211 (Springville_Pearsonville)"

6- I scroll down and expand the "Intel Ethernet Controller i211-AT [Pearsonville] Layout Review Checklist Rev. 2.1" and click the "Download" button

7- I get the download error below:

Now, just so you understand, we are currently block by not being able to access this checklist and would really want to move forward as we cannot progress in issue investigation due to Intel's internal IT issues.

Please do the necessary to give us access to this document ASAP.

Regards,

0 Kudos
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello, jsdmichaud1 :

Thanks for your reply.

We suggest you follow the next procedure and let us know the results:

1. Launch the Resource & Design Center (https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/design/resource-design-center.html https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/design/resource-design-center.html )

2. Click 'Sign In' found in the upper right corner

3. Enter login and password

4. Click on the magnifying glass found in the upper right corner of the page.

5. Type the document number or search term (example shown; you will type 495297

6. Results appear in the Documents Library results. Click on the title of the document.

7. Depending on the document type, the document will open or you will be prompted to open or save the document.

8.View the download

We hope that this may help you.

Best regards,

Carlos_A.

0 Kudos
JDubo5
Beginner

Hello Carlos_A,

Here what I am getting:

0 Kudos
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello, jsdmichaud1 :

Thanks for your update.

In order to help you with this inconvenience please address it by filling out the https://www-ssl.intel.com/content/www/us/en/forms/design/contact-support.html Resource & Design Center Account Support form.

The team in charge will be more than glad to help you.

We hope that this information is useful.

Best regards,

Carlos_A.

0 Kudos