Embedded Intel® Core™ Processors
Communicate Intel® Core™ Hardware, Software, Firmware, Graphics Concerns
1205 Discussions

Integrating IP core units with Intel® EP80579

KAly
Beginner

Hello

Can anyone advise the eligibility requirements to work with Intel Embedded team to integrate own IP core units for a specific SoC solution?

Does the procedure need to begin with joining as an Embedded Alliance member? Or could this be discussed with design team directly.

Thanks,

ka

0 Kudos
2 Replies
FMcNu1
Valued Contributor I

Hi ka:

Welcome to the Intel® Embedded Community.

In order to give you some guidance here, can you please say a little more about what model you have in mind? For example, do you have some IP that you wish to license to Intel that would be integrated on a part that Intel markets? Or are you thinking of combining Intel IP with yours to create a SoC that you will market?

Thanks

Felix

J. Felix McNulty

Community Moderator

Intel® Embedded Community

(Intel contractor)

0 Kudos
KAly
Beginner

Hi Felix

Yes, we are interested in the licensing model, to integrate a set of novel IP core units of much elevance to HPC and acceleration, and take advantage of the lower latency DMA and IO access. In a way, similar to the Intel embedded security appliance that was published in an Intel's white paper.

If you I could discuss detail with you, I'd appreciate if you might advise me how to contact you in person. I'd otherwise appreciate the information about the procedure to qualify a proposal and discuss detail and your referral to the right Intel contact to progress this with.

Thanks & regards,

Khaled

0 Kudos