Intel's Developer Products Division invites you to join our https://software.intel.com/sites/intel-system-studio-2018-beta/ Intel® System Studio 2018 Beta Program—an opportunity to evaluate the new beta edition and share your feedback.
https://registrationcenter.intel.com/en/forms/?productid=2999 Join today to access the beta software. Then dive in and try out new features and improvements in this all-in-one development tool suite, purpose-built to help you boost system and
IoT device application performance and power efficiency, strengthen system reliability, and move from prototype to product faster.
Tell us what you like and what to improve so we can make it even better. Your input is instrumental in helping us
create high-quality software tools that meet your ever-evolving development needs.
Speed System and IoT Application Development
- Use optimized workflows, new and enhanced libraries, and code samples
- Innovate faster with access to 400+ sensors
- Debug faster with enhanced debugger user interface and connection framework
Boost Performance and Power Efficiency
- Utilize Intel® AVX-512 instructions on the latest Intel® processors to improve code optimization and system performance
- Use new data analytics library, improved data compression and optimizations for small matrix multiplication
- Reduce system power consumption by analyzing power behavior
- Quickly identify performance bottlenecks across network, devices, and remote systems
Strengthen System Reliability
- Ease the system validation process for target devices with new hardware connection mechanism
- Ensure reliable data exchange and flexible storage from edge devices to cloud services with new cloud connector
- Automate tracing easily with new scripting capabilities using the command line interface
See the full https://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/whats-new-in-intel-system-studio-beta What's New list.
For more details, visit: https://software.intel.com/sites/intel-system-studio-2018-beta/ Intel® System Studio 2018 Beta Program.