Embedded Intel® Core™ Processors
Communicate Intel® Core™ Hardware, Software, Firmware, Graphics Concerns
1226 Discussions

KC80526GY6504JY Data Sheet Xeon Gold Processor?

Shig
Beginner

Good Afternoon,

Hoping for assistance.  do not have data sheet to compare for Intel processor.  I only have part number.  Hoping there is a Data Sheet that can be provided for review.  

KC80526GY6504JY

I have description as "Intel Pentium Microprocessor, 64-Bit, 650MHz, CMOS, PBGA495 "

however, unsure if correct.  

Appreciate anyone who could help.

Thank you,

Vicki

0 Kudos
10 Replies
wuyuetian
New Contributor I

Regarding the KC80526GY6504JY $70 discontinued replacement large quantity ordering issue, we have set up a special team to study and achieve good results. Are you interested in joining?

Email:jack@aceicc.com

0 Kudos
Shig
Beginner

Hi Jack,  Specifically looking for data sheet.  Thank you for your offer of study but decline joining .  

0 Kudos
NormanS_Intel

Hello Shig,

Thank you for posting in the community!

To ensure you receive the most specialized assistance, we have a dedicated forum that addresses these specific concerns. Therefore, I will be moving this discussion to our Server Forum. This will allow our knowledgeable community and experts to provide you with timely and accurate solutions.

Best regards,

Norman S.

Intel Customer Support Engineer

0 Kudos
Sazirah
Employee

Hi Shig,

Good day.

Upon checking, the product that you are looking for KC80526GY6504JY is Integrated Circuits (IC). We have our dedicated Intel Embedded team that is expertise in this product. We will move this forum thread to the dedicated team for them to assist you further. Please give them some time and they will get back to you for this request.

Thank you for using Intel products and services.

Regards,

Sazzy_Intel

0 Kudos
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello, @Shig:

Thank you for contacting Intel Embedded Community.

We have received your request, but we need to address the following question to understand it:

What are the following steps to obtain the mentioned orderable part number and description? Please provide all the information related to this process.

We are waiting for your answer.

Best regards,

@CarlosAM_INTEL

0 Kudos
Shig
Beginner

Good Morning Carlos,

Looking for data sheet on stock Rochester received from Intel.  Part KC80526GY6504JY  with date codes from the years 2000 & 2001 were received without data sheet.  I am working to provide this inventory to customer as an alternative, however, do not have a data sheet to provide the details of the part.  Have searched many old platforms and  could not find anything.  Hoping you could assist by sending data sheet on this device understanding it is from The 90's era I believe.

Hoping you could assist.

Thank you,

Vicki  

vshigley@rocelec.com

0 Kudos
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello, @Shig:

Thanks for your reply.

We suggest that the cited third-party company contact the Intel department that provided the cited devices to receive support because as you mentioned the listed orderable part number cannot be found through public sources.

Best regards,

@CarlosAM_INTEL.

0 Kudos
Shig
Beginner

Hi Carlos,

Can you please advise whom I can contact to obtain directly?  I do not have contact name.  

Thank you,

Vicki

0 Kudos
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello, @Shig:

Thanks for your reply.

Based on the information that you provided, we need to address the following questions to have more details that may help us to understand better the situation:

You mentioned that your company obtained the parts related to your consultations from Intel, could you please give us a detailed description of the procedure followed to obtain them?  Please include the contact information or order details that may give us information.

Are any Intel Representatives staffed in your company?  

Thanks for your reply to these questions.

Best regards,

@CarlosAM_INTEL.

0 Kudos
Shig
Beginner

Good Afternoon Carlos,

Rochester Electronics LLC, is obsolete distributor for Intel.   We received product through stock rotation from Intel.

Data sheet was not provided at that time.

Hoping for just the data sheet as Rochester has the inventory on hand.

Thank you,

Vicki

0 Kudos