Embedded Intel® Core™ Processors
Communicate Intel® Core™ Hardware, Software, Firmware, Graphics Concerns
1202 Discussions

We are looking for Android P BSP and associated documents for Gordon Ridge MRB board. Is this available? Can you advise where we can get the same?

LJose8
Beginner

0 Kudos
3 Replies
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello, @LJose8​:

Thank you for contacting Intel Embedded Community.

Could you please let us know all the information of the Gordon Ridge MRB Board related to this thread? Please give us the part number, model, manufacturer, and where is stated the documentation of this board.

We are waiting for your answer.

Best regards,

@Mæcenas_INTEL​.

0 Kudos
LJose8
Beginner

Hi Maecenas_INTEL

Thank you for the response.

I am working for an engineering services company based out of Bangalore. The enquiry was related to a customer RFP. The activity has not started till date, customer is expected to provide us the hardware. Hence I am unable to provide the hardware details as requested in your response. 

We have the following queries wrt to this.

1. Is there Android P BSP available for Intel Apollo Lake Gordon Ridge MRB board? 

2. Where can we get the same?

3. Is there any registration/ account with Intel required for getting the same? 

Can you guide us on these? If this is not the right place, can you redirect me to appropriate place? 

Thank you so much for your support.

Regards

LJose8

0 Kudos
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello, @LJose8​:

Thanks for your reply.

This type of consultations should be addressed to the channels listed at the following website as a reference:

https://01.org/community

Best regards,

@Mæcenas_INTEL​.

0 Kudos