Embedded Intel® Core™ Processors
Communicate Intel® Core™ Hardware, Software, Firmware, Graphics Concerns
1234 Discussions

i7-1185GRE hardware design document request

Sung2
Beginner
HI, I am hardware design engineer, and I just started to develop SBC (Single Board Computer) with Intel i7-1185GRE Tiger Lake UP3 processor.

I'm new to develop with Intel processor, and I'd like to have some technical support to apply your product in our system properly.

To acheive my goal, I want to get technical documents such as "Datasheet", "Application Notes" that have informations below :

1. i7-1185GRE electrical specifications (rated specifications, maximum electrical specifications)

2. Ordering Informations or Part Number selection guide

3. Memory selection guide for Boot or Bios (for example, Flash memory selection guide and memory interface connection to i7-1185GRE, layout considerations)

4. Memory selection guide (for DDR5 or LPDDR4)

5. Storage selection guide to apply SSD

6. Hardware design guide (include I/O, Power, decoupling capacitors and so on)

7. Layout design guide

8. Thermal consideration notes

9. Reference design files (include schematic files, gerber files and BOM)

10. Debug tools and methods (software tools and hardware tools)
(It seems processor have JTAG interface. Is it necessary to debug with JTAG?)

11. Contact point
(I'm located in South Korea, Republic of Korea. And I want to get some help by local contact point.
Is there any technical support engineers or sales for i7-1185GRE in South Korea in Intel?)

I know there are many of inquiries but it is necessary to clarify in hardware issues.
Please answer all those questions
If there is any restrictions or procedures that I should take, please notify me. I'll reply

Thank you.
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Diego_INTEL

Hello @Sung2,

Thank you for contacting Intel Embedded Community.

I understand your concern but may be best if you go to an Authorized Distributor Partner near your zone and get help from an Intel Sales Representative. You can check this list:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/partner/showcase/partner-directory/distributor.html#q=korea&sort=relevancy&f:@sfdisticountry_en=[South%20Korea]

Mainly you will need the EDS (External Design Specification) documentation and PDG (Platform Design Guide), I can share some document numbers regarding this platform but you will need a CNDA to get access to them.

Best regards,

@Diego_INTEL 

0 Kudos