Embedded Server
Consolidate Considerations of Intel® Xeon and Atom server Hardware, Firmware, Software, and Tools
261 Discussions

Is there a startup troubleshooting guide for the Xeon D-2100 family?

JCrew1
Beginner

I have a design based off YubaCity eval and CPLD, but during power-up, the board re-enters DeepSx mode by asserting SLP_SUS_N.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Emeth_O_Intel

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Intel Xeon Community.

I was reviewing your thread and the information you are looking for should be provided by the Embedded Xeon® Community.

Please check the link below in order to open a forum with them:

https://forums.intel.com/s/topic/0TO0P00000018NJWAY/embedded-xeon

Have a wonderful day.

Regards,

Emeth O.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello, @JCrew1​:

Thank you for contacting Intel Embedded Community.

Could you please give the part number of the processors associated with this request? Could you please tell us if the projects related to this forum have been designed by you or by a third-party company? In case that they are third-party units please give the part number, model, name of the manufacturer, where it is stated the information related to it. In case it is your design, could you please clarify it has been reviewed by Intel and list the sources that you have used to develop it?

We are waiting for your answer to these questions.

Best regards,

@Mæcenas_INTEL​.

0 Kudos
JCrew1
Beginner

The part number is D-2146NT (FH8067303782601S R3ZR)

I am the designer of the project. We started with YubaCity eval schematic and modified for our application.

I am using the YubaCity verilog module version 0.9, but it was written for the Infineon power solution.

Infineon would not engage with us due to volume, so we went with the Intel approved alternate from Texas Instruments.

Does Intel have a CPLD revision for that or would they know the changes to make? The issue I am having is the power cycle

starts and a second later, the CPU goes back to DeepSx mode.

0 Kudos
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello, @JCrew1​:

Thanks for your reply.

We have contacted you via email to help you.

Best regards,

@Mæcenas_INTEL​.

0 Kudos