Embedded Server
Intel® Xeon and Atom server Hardware, Firmware, Software and Tools
Announcements
Welcome to the Intel Community. If you get an answer you like, please mark it as an Accepted Solution to help others. Thank you!
200 Discussions

Xeon D1559 IBS or Spice Simulation Models for 10Gbase-KR

JoeD
Beginner

Hello Intel:
Referring to CPU Xeon D1559, I've downloaded various spice and HSPICE simulation models for PCIeGen3 from the RDC 567287. But I need the IBS AMI or SPICE models for 10Gbase-KR. I need them to simulate the 10Gbase-KR link. Thank you.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello, @JoeD:

Thanks for your reply.

We have sent an email to the address related to your account of this tool with some suggestions that may help you.

Best regards,

@CarlosAM_INTEL.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello, @JoeD:

Thank you for contacting Intel Embedded Community.

We want to know more details related to your request, due to this, we would like to address the following question:

Could you please let us know if this request is related to a technical problem? In case your answer is affirmative, please give a detailed description.

We are waiting for your answer.

Best regards,

@CarlosAM_INTEL.

JoeD
Beginner

Greetings CarlosAM@Intel:

To properly design a PWB and system, one needs to conduct a signal integrity analysis of high-speed links. There is not a "malfunction." But you cannot build a board without doing analyses. Specifically, we need to insure signal integrity for our link and how much margin there is in the eye diagram for the 10Gbase-KR link.

I've seen one or two other users post a similar question, with Intel somewhat answering. However I get "OOPS Something Went Wrong" when I try those links.

Please advise and thanks in advance.

CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello, @JoeD:

Thanks for your reply.

We have sent an email to the address related to your account of this tool with some suggestions that may help you.

Best regards,

@CarlosAM_INTEL.

View solution in original post