Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4873 Discussions

Datasheet for PEF 7071, Version 1.6

MatthiasL
Beginner

Hello,

May we have the datasheet/User's Manual for the XWAY PHY11G PEF 7071?

I found one from version 1.5 (from Lantiq) which is used in one of the Application Kits we use but we would now like to buy and use the same Ethernet PHY for a research project on an own board.

The only version I can find to buy is version 1.6: "PEF7071VV16 S LLHU" / "PEF7071VV16 S LLHN". Therefore we would be interested in the datasheet (or alternatively detailed information of what changed from version 1.5 regarding pinout, pin functionality, dimensions and communication to the master device/microcontroller).

I can't find the datasheet online and I saw that several people also tried to get it in other forum threads. I contacted the Intel staff that replied in those threads last month but they didn't reply. The online chat is not available and I can't find any European support phone number. May we just have the datasheet, please?

We would appreciate your response. Thank you in advance!

Best regards,
Matthias

0 Kudos
1 Solution
MatthiasL
Beginner

For other people looking for the data sheet of the PEF7071VV16 (e.g. PEF7071VV16 S LLHU), also known as MaxLinear GPY111:

It can be found publicly available on the MaxLinear homepage:

https://www.maxlinear.com/product/connectivity/wired/ethernet/ethernet-transceivers-phy/gpy111

For more documentation, contact MaxLinear Support/Sales.

(Intel's Home Gateway Platform Division (formerly Lantiq) was acquired by MaxLinear in 2020 according to Wikipedia, which is why the data sheet can't be found at Intel.)

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Caguicla_Intel

Hello Matthias, 

Thank you for posting in Intel Ethernet Communities. 

We've sent an email to you in able to gather personal information. Please check your inbox.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Best regards,

Crisselle C

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
MatthiasL
Beginner

For other people looking for the data sheet of the PEF7071VV16 (e.g. PEF7071VV16 S LLHU), also known as MaxLinear GPY111:

It can be found publicly available on the MaxLinear homepage:

https://www.maxlinear.com/product/connectivity/wired/ethernet/ethernet-transceivers-phy/gpy111

For more documentation, contact MaxLinear Support/Sales.

(Intel's Home Gateway Platform Division (formerly Lantiq) was acquired by MaxLinear in 2020 according to Wikipedia, which is why the data sheet can't be found at Intel.)

0 Kudos