Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4867 Discussions

Hello I have Asus Z270E Gaming Board and the ethernet is is giving error of Code 10 Error I have tried every thing please help me with this guys

Rkhan41
Beginner

lancard error.png

0 Kudos
10 Replies
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Please download and run the Intel System Support Utility for Windows and save the report to a file. Then, using the paperclip icon below the edit window, upload and attach this file to a response post.

...S

Rkhan41
Beginner

Thanks for the reply Sir here is the file file you asked for

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Have you tried the very latest (v25.0) driver package? It is available here: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25016/Ethernet-Intel-Network-Adapter-Driver-for-Windows-10?product=82186. Download the package first. Then, from the Apps & Features Settings applet, uninstall whatever version of the Intel Network Connections package you currently have installed. Reboot and then install this latest package. Best to do this whole process with Ethernet cable unplugged.

Hope this helps,

...S

0 Kudos
Rkhan41
Beginner

lan 2.pngi have done what you told me sir .. but then this error is showing now ...

0 Kudos
Rkhan41
Beginner

lan 4.pnglan 2.png

as you can see the error is still there

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Is this device disabled in the BIOS? Check this and also make sure that the latest BIOS is installed and that the BIOS configuration is reset to defaults (you can customize it again once this is resolved).

...S

0 Kudos
Rkhan41
Beginner

i have latest bios driver and installed i have triend every thing sir can you check it online like on any desk software

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Sorry, that's not something I do. Find a local expert or a repair shop to look at this.

...S

0 Kudos
AlfredoS_Intel

Hi Rkhan41,

I am just sending another follow up to check if you have followed the suggestions of our helpful community members.

if you still have further questions or clarifications, please feel free to post back a reply. We will check back again with you after 3 business days if we do not hear from you.

Best regards,

Alfred

Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos
AlfredoS_Intel

Hi Rkhan41,

We hope that you got notifications that we replied to your post.

We are following up on your thread that is still open where you are asking assistance for an Error Code 10. We know that this is important for you to get your issue resolved, and it is also equally important for us to give you the right answers. Since we have not heard from you for several days, the case will automatically close.

You may want to post a new thread once you are ready to proceed with the issue.

Thank you for choosing Intel.

Best regards,

Alfred

Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos