Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4862 Discussions

I can't transfer files from local to Colfax cluster

MOliv17
Beginner

Dear everyone, 

I have the trouble discussed here:

https://forums.intel.com/s/question/0D50P0000490XlBSAU/not-able-to-transfer-files-from-colfax-to-my-local-machine

I tried the solutions discussed but, I can copy neither to or from Cluster colfax.

Furthermore, when I log in into colfax, my terminal says some errors but I do not know what it does mean.

I work with shell zsh

Could you help me?

I attach the commands:

First, When I've logged in:

Captura de pantalla 2019-03-15 a la(s) 15.00.17.png

​Second, when I try to transfer files, doesn't happen anything:

Captura de pantalla 2019-03-15 a la(s) 15.00.58.png

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Dona_G_Intel
Employee
Thank you for reaching out to us! It is observed that you are trying to copy from DevCloud terminal by giving your localhost details in the command. Instead, you have to try executing the copy command from the host machine terminal,i.e. execute the scp command before ssh to DevCloud. To copy the file: scp molivag@macbookpro:~/Desktop/main.cc u24835@c008:/home/u24835/ For the warning you are facing please refer the below link: https://en.stealthsettings.com/fix-macos-terminal-error-warning-setlocale-lc_ctype-change-locale-utf-8-file-directory.html Please confirm if the provided solution helps.
MOliv17
Beginner

Dear DonaG_Intel,

Sorry for my late response, I could not be in front of the computer. Thank you very much for your answer the two problems have been solved with your advice. I really appreciate​ it.

Is good that in this kind of forums we can find help.

Best wishes.

0 Kudos
Dona_G_Intel
Employee
Has your issue been resolved? Please be informed that the thread will get closed within 2 business days assuming that the solution worked for you.
0 Kudos
MOliv17
Beginner

Yes, it has been solved

Thank you very much! :)

0 Kudos
Dona_G_Intel
Employee
Thank you for your confirmation. We are closing this thread. Feel free to open new thread if you face further issues. After case closure, you will receive a survey email. We appreciate it if you can complete this survey regarding the support you received.
0 Kudos