Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
5026 Discussions

IBIS-AMI model required for the part# WGI210IT

Shabeerali_KH
Beginner

Hi,

We are looking for the IBIS-AMI model of the part# WGI210IT. There is already one file available in the website, but only TX model is available in that and no RX model is available in the file.

Could you please help to get the complete IBIS-AMI model.

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Azeem_Intel
Employee

Hello Shabeerali_KH,

Greeting!

Thank you for posting in the Intel Ethernet Communities. Before we proceed, let me gather the following details:

May I know the reason why you are requesting IBIS-AMI? Are you currently designing a board? If you have any questions, please let us know.

Best Regards,

Azeem_Intel

0 Kudos
Azeem_Intel
Employee

Hello Shabeerali_KH,

Greeting!

This is the first follow-up regarding the issue (IBIS-AMI model required for the part# WGI210IT) you reported to us.

We wanted to inquire whether you had the opportunity to review the plan of action (POA) we provided

Best regards,

Azeem_Intel

0 Kudos
Shabeerali_KH
Beginner

Hi

Could you please clarify this, I think there is no files/POA shared from your side.

0 Kudos
Shabeerali_KH
Beginner

Hi,

We are trying to design an NIC card based on the part# WGI210IT. So we have to check the signal integrity. Kindly help to get the IBIS-AMI model

0 Kudos
IntelSupport
Community Manager

Hello Shabeerali_KH,

Greeting!

Since your query is with the IBIS-AMI model, we recommend that you post your query in the FPGA community. Below is the link for your reference.

https://community.intel.com/t5/FPGA/ct-p/fpga

Regards,

Amina

0 Kudos
Shabeerali_KH
Beginner

Hi

OK, Thanks for the update. I will post this in the FPGA community.

0 Kudos
MACM
Employee

Hi Shabeerali_KH,

Good day!

Thank you for the update.

Please let us know if you need any further assistance or if we can go ahead and archive this case.

Regards,

Mohammed Ali

0 Kudos