Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4811 Discussions

Intel 82579V issues on Windows 10

RBerg9
Beginner

Hello everyone,

Since I upgrade my PC from Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro several days ago, I do have issue to get my on-board network card running. My Hardware is:

Mainboard: ASUS P8Z68-V Pro/Gen3

On-Board NIC: Intel 82579V Gigabit

Let me try to explain my problem. The LAN Adapter is disapearing completly every few seconds, if I do have the device manager open, I can see a refreh all few seconds. In the network and sharing center I can see the LAN adapter disapering. In the event log I can see the following error (I am trying to translate it from German)

- For the network adapter "Intel...." a reset operation was started. While the hardware is beeing reset, network connections are unavailble. Reason: The network driver did send a reset operation. die network adapter was reseted 150 times since the last initialization

The original error message can be found in the attachment.

Regarding to the driver, I am using the latest Windows 10 driver which I found on the intel page (Screenshot is attached)

- driver date: 15.02.2015

- driver version: 12.12.140.22

I found something in an other community that disabled EEE will solve the issue - but it did not.

Really hope you guys can help me out.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
st4
New Contributor III

Hi All,

Good day. Please be informed creating Intel® ANS teams and VLANs on Microsoft* Windows* 10 is currently not supported. We expect that ANS will be supported on Microsoft* Windows* 10 client in a future release. Apologize for any inconvenience this might have caused. Thank you for your time on this matter.

rgds,

wb

0 Kudos
RBerg9
Beginner

Hi,

Since I am not using any NAS features, your answer isn't of any help for my situation - maybe there are some other inputs?

0 Kudos
st4
New Contributor III

HI Rolf84,

Good day. I am sorry the message posted on previous day was address to vlan and ans creation. I understand you are using the driver downloadeded from Intel website, Checking on the Asus* website, https://www.asus.com/ph/Motherboards/P8Z68V_PROGEN3/HelpDesk_Download/ https://www.asus.com/ph/Motherboards/P8Z68V_PROGEN3/HelpDesk_Download/, the board does not have Windows* 10 drivers available.

Can you help check with Asus if they have the customized drivers available?

rgds,

wb

0 Kudos